Brief Introduction to Virtualization
Virtualization is a technique of splitting up the physical resources of a computer system and creating multiple "Virtual Servers". Each Virtual Server is completely independent of the other instances and can run it's own Operating System and Applications. The nature of virtualization allows for very fast migration, recovery and failover of virtual servers between hardware nodes.
Prometeus offer a wide range of virtualization services: from the advanced solutions mainly addressed to business that you can find below to the more affordable Budget VPS managed under the IperWeb brand.
Business class Biz Virtual Private Server
Some Benefits of a Biz Virtual Private Server with Prometeus
- Xen based virtualization.
- High performances servers with the right mix of cpu power and ram so that you get the best VPS service of the market.
- Multi-homed network infrastructure up to 10Gbit/sec.
- Full Root/Administrator Access to your Virtual Private Server.
- Skilled and Friendly Technical Support.
- IPv6 native network.
- SolusVM user friendly control panel that give you full controll over your vps: start, stop, install the OS, access to the console, etc.
- Low density VPS per server. Server are steadily monitored and stocked up to the 75% of the available resource, so that peak load can easily handled.
- RAID storage with low latency SAS or SSD HDD
- Dedicated additional 20GB of FTP storage for backup
- The following software are forbidden on Biz VPS in addition to our AUP/TOS:
- Peer to peer software
- Game servers
- IRC clients and servers
- Video chat (like, but not limited to, camfrog)
- Weekly backups
XEN Business class Biz Virtual Private Server
* 22% VAT will be added to listed prices to all EU customers without a valid VAT ID and all Italian sales.
Mon, 06/23/2014 - 02:11
Sat, 03/01/2014 - 13:02
Mon, 12/30/2013 - 00:05
Sun, 12/29/2013 - 15:20
Mon, 12/23/2013 - 17:44
Wed, 09/25/2013 - 12:44
Mon, 08/26/2013 - 00:00
Sun, 04/07/2013 - 14:46