How can I transfer my zones from Rage4 to Zero Name Servers (0NS) ?
To easy the transfer of zones from Rage4 to our 0NS cluster please follow these steps:
1) add to each domain you want to transfer to 0NS the following NS record:
2) wait some hours (say the next day to be sure) and then check that your domain records are returned by the other 0NS server
b.0ns.eu / c.0ns.eu
You can use any tools you like to query i.e. dig , host, etc. Or you can use a dig web interface like
3) once the domains are on our cluster you can go ahead and update your registry NS to use the following NS
4) open a ticket with us to have your domain linked with your client area ( under the Domains/Manage DNS menu )
5) update SOA and NS records to replace rage4 nameservers with 0ns
Was this answer helpful?
After a domain expires, it will be available for registration by anybody. It is recommended to...
Yes, you can use your own vanity NS (i.e. ns1.yourdomain.com ns2.yourdomain.net ns3.yourdomain.eu...
Sure! We offer authoritative DNS which you can use for free. To use them access the client area...
Zero Name Servers ( 0NS.eu ) is a managed DNS service offered for free to Prometeus all client...
Domains usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours to propagate, although this process may...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution