How can I transfer my zones from Rage4 to Zero Name Servers (0NS) ?
To easy the transfer of zones from Rage4 to our 0NS cluster please follow these steps:
1) add to each domain you want to transfer to 0NS the following NS record:
2) wait some hours (say the next day to be sure) and then check that your domain records are returned by the other 0NS server
b.0ns.eu / c.0ns.eu
You can use any tools you like to query i.e. dig , host, etc. Or you can use a dig web interface like
3) once the domains are on our cluster you can go ahead and update your registry NS to use the following NS
4) open a ticket with us to have your domain linked with your client area ( under the Domains/Manage DNS menu )
5) update SOA and NS records to replace rage4 nameservers with 0ns
Was this answer helpful?
Zero Name Servers ( 0NS.eu ) is a managed DNS service offered for free to Prometeus all client...
Yes, you can use your own vanity NS (i.e. ns1.yourdomain.com ns2.yourdomain.net ns3.yourdomain.eu...
After a domain expires, it will be available for registration by anybody. It is recommended to...
Domains usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours to propagate, although this process may...
Sure! We offer authoritative DNS which you can use for free. To use them access the client area...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution